|Status Update, October 2022||2022-10-16||[Status Update]||31|
Hey everyone! This is October's status update post (happy Autumn 🍂). Midterms for me are coming up soon, which is way sooner than I expected 😬.
In terms of personal stuff I've been up to, reading is keeping me sane (almost to my goal of 150 books read this year).
I also got my 4th COVID-19 booster this week. Since we're on the topic, especially since a new wave is once again starting (and comes with new and worse symptoms), please wear an N95 or better respirator! I'll leave some links here:
- Donate A Mask: Free masks and rapid tests for Canadians
- Project N95: Pretty sure it's something similar for the US
- CleanAirCrew: A collection of tips & tools for an airborne pandemic.
- How long your respirator will protect you
- DIY Skins for 3M Aura and Molded Cup Respirator Masks, and a black version
- I really like this idea to sort of "blend in" more
- Also shoutout to r/MasksForEveryone!
That's all for this month! Be well, and see you next month.